. . .
So tired that I couldn't even sleep
So many secrets I couldn't keep
Promised myself I wouldn't weep
One more promise I couldn't keep
It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep
There's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray
Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here no there
. . .
Runaway Train -Soul Asylum
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

3 kommentaari:
Heh!
Mul ju sama teema...nii väsinud et ei suuda magada, aga seda siiski hommikuti;)
aga küll kõik kooli ajal muutub.
There's always a way out, you just have to sleep over it ;)
To Kalle: Ma kujundan reedesest päevast oma puhkepäeva:D Aga kindlasti peab kooliajal midagi muutuma, sest ilmad lähevad külmemaks ja vörk jääb ju ära.
To you: Of course there´s a way out, but together with a loss...
Postita kommentaar